The Old Slaughterhouse is a self-catering lodge and offers comfortable and affordable accommodation for up to 1o people. Our rooms are simple but cosy and made up with linen; pillows, duvets and hot waterbottles (if needed) are provided.
Due to its location the lodge is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
All rooms are surrounded by a large deck from which you can enjoy stunning views and sunsets over the Tasman Sea.
Our facilities include:
- Two double rooms: Comfortable double beds, made up with linen, duvets and pillows.
- Two shared rooms: The shared rooms contain three fully made up single beds and can also be booked as a twin room.
- Shared kitchen
- Shared bathroom facilities (2 showers, 2 toilets)
- Space for tents
- Hammocks for you to snooze and relax
- Large collection of music for you to listen to
Shared kitchen facilities
Our spacious kitchen is fully equipped, there are two gas cookers and an oven available, lots of pots and pans, crockery, cutlery and of course a fridge.
Tea and Coffee is available at anytime and from time to time there will be some homebaking in the kitchen, which means all you’d need to bring is your own food.
The nearest supermarket is in Westport, an approximately 25 minutes drive away.